A tool to calculate prices for your OXP station, or for where to head next planning your journey across the stars.
It comes with almost no instructions as for OXP developers it should be pretty straight forward and testing and practice makes perfect...
- Enter the values in the fields & press button "Calculate Price" to get the prices.
- Do the same for quantities. You can insert the default values by selecting the wanted commodity clicking that very button.
- You can change the commodity name of the plist string for commodity.plist file by simply changing the name in the preset field
- Version 1.0: box.com: initial version. Note that your browser might block downloadable html files, just allow for this once only.
- Author: Frame
- Discussion about Commodity Calculator on the BB is here.
- Commodity Calculator is written in HTML 4 & Java Script, therefore you should have no problem in running it. If you are getting errors, please PM these along with a console readout of the error (consult your Browsers help documents for the whereabouts of this) to Frame on the BB.